Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hereford

Hereford

Little bit quiet on here tonight on the eve what is arguably the biggest game staged at “our temporary home”

1 ) Score predictions
    2) Attendance
    3 ) Will father and son celebrate

I can see the game going one of two ways, either a 1-1 draw or city to come away with a 2-1 win. Not going to be an easy game at all.

Reckon the attendance will be 1400 odd

Not sure about Ricco and Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Little bit quiet on here tonight on the eve what is arguably the biggest game staged at “our temporary home”

1 ) Score predictions
    2) Attendance
    3 ) Will father and son celebrate
    City 2-1
    Can’t say as I am literally ‘in the know’ but get there early!!
    And no

Hopefully on Wednesday morning Tim will be consoling his son in law at Dymock cricket club over a cup of coffee, scouring Hartpury college enrollments to sign their 27th player of the month.

Title favorite vs relegation favorites, should only go one way shouldn’t it?

Will be a great game to be at and if we want it more and the crowd get behind the lads... City win 2-1

City to win 12-0 in front of 3000 paying fans and another 3000 confined to the playing fields outside the ground.

Tim and Rico are pleased as they own the burger vans that have been brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Title favorite vs relegation favorites, should only go one way shouldn’t it?

Will be a great game to be at and if we want it more and the crowd get behind the lads... City win 2-1
    Hereford aren't favourites for the title they are currently 7th in the betting. No one prices up relegation markets for NLN so no one is favourites to go down.

As for the game I think Hereford will win. A long trip to Blyth is not ideal prep for this and Hereford had a good result against Spennymoor on Saturday suggesting they are in decent shape. As for the crowd its a shame the game is on a Tuesday as surely that is going to hit the numbers. I reckon 1200.
    Last edited by Darran; 06-08-19 at 12:14 AM.

Yeah me too Darran, I’m really hoping a club that tried to do so much damage to our own “beloved” club and who’s supporters just dismiss us
    at every opportunity and think that they’ll just turn up and get 3 points..

I’d be gutted if we didn’t lose at least 5 or 6-0...

And have Fab sent off
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 06-08-19 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Hereford aren't favourites for the title they are currently 7th in the betting. No one prices up relegation markets for NLN so no one is favourites to go down.

As for the game I think Hereford will win. A long trip to Blyth is not ideal prep for this and Hereford had a good result against Spennymoor on Saturday suggesting they are in decent shape. As for the crowd its a shame the game is on a Tuesday as surely that is going to hit the numbers. I reckon 1200.
    I wasn’t going by betting odds, I was going by varios fans opinions that I’ve read with a lot of people tipping Hereford as promotion favorites due to the money, calibre of player and fan base.

You could be right about a Hereford win but I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post

You surprise me with such positivity