Thread: Goal nets

Goal nets

What style would you prefer at the new MP?

1-yellow meadow park ones( small wholes) my favorite ( changed to red and yellow)

2-White meadow park( big wholes) my least favorite

3- Old wembley

4-New wembley

5-Montpellier/Barcelona-( in the days of Romario)

6-Other

Im still annoyed with myself that I didnít ask Aleix P this important question, live and learn.

Smile

Any type or style will do as they will need to be replaced after every home game, as our hot shot forwards will blast holes in them with every goal scored!

I absolutely loved those yellow ones at Meadow Park, I also liked the fact that the goal line was so close to the perimeter that the nets were shallower than normal. It added to the T-End being able to be so on top of the pitch and we could create a good atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    I absolutely loved those yellow ones at Meadow Park, I also liked the fact that the goal line was so close to the perimeter that the nets were shallower than normal. It added to the T-End being able to be so on top of the pitch and we could create a good atmosphere.
    100% ditto,would have hated being the keeper of the opposition!

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Agree with this. The yellow ones were ace.

I'm more concerned at the lack of development at Meadow Park than the goal nets at the moment though. Will we still "definitely definitely" be back this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    What style would you prefer at the new MP?

1-yellow meadow park ones( small wholes) my favorite ( changed to red and yellow)

2-White meadow park( big wholes) my least favorite

3- Old wembley

4-New wembley

5-Montpellier/Barcelona-( in the days of Romario)

6-Other

Im still annoyed with myself that I didnít ask Aleix P this important question, live and learn.
    Youíre better off asking whoever is actually going to build the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    You’re better off asking whoever is actually going to build the stadium
    Not whoevers going to build it but whenever they are going to build it.

No questions until September please...