Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GCAFC community

GCAFC community

Did you know that the rules of the national league community fund prohibits clubs using it to pay wages of playing staff?

I wonder what Fabiens hourly rate is?

If you donít believe me then ask AP, who by the way has no shares in the club or the mythical stadium.

I donít happened with you and the club mate, but that is one hell of chip on your shoulder your carrying around, itís either that or your a Cheltenham fan on a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I donít happened with you and the club mate, but that is one hell of chip on your shoulder your carrying around, itís either that or your a Cheltenham fan on a wind up.
    Not quite as big as chip required to change a clubs colours after 30 years, but yes I take your point

Is there a difference between Fab and Joey Parker (And Lidds before him)?

The money they are paid (by the ST, who as you know are trustees of the Community money) is for work done in the community.

Why are you raising it as an issue now, Matt?

What could possibly have changed?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

All wages detailed in the trust accounts which all members of the trust get given at the end of the year too, you even get to know how much Bob the groundhopper paid for a pin badge. Enthralling!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    ...or your a Cheltenham fan on a wind up.
    Ridiculous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Ridiculous statement.
    Try reading the robins knest for 5 minutes and you may not think it was so ridiculous.

It was tongue in cheek anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Ridiculous statement.
    I assume Spanish Tigger doesn't know who TM is. Lucky bastard

Can we take this discussion elsewhere please or I'll just turn the forum off.

Surely this is the point of the forum? Would be good to have some clarity on the issue...