Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Wells

  1. #11
    Toolstation Division One. Step 10.

  2. #12
    So with a week to go until the season starts we draw 1-1 with a team at Step 10!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    So with a week to go until the season starts we draw 1-1 with a team at Step 10!
    Morning Mr Positive!!!

    Avo had one off the line both the Jackson’s could’ve easily got a hat-trick. Joe Parker was very lively. Hainault looks a class act, a young Knowles and your mate Fab that useless waste of money was flawless.

    Enjoy the weekend

  4. #14
    The 14 goals in 3 games we scored previously must be erased immediately.

  5. #15
    Confidence must be high atm, with one of ur strikers scoring 8 after finishing with 10 in 14, I’d say things look pretty rosey,not to mention we have a big squad to choose from with quality.
    I think MC has shown enough in these 7 months to show he’s knows what he’s doing.

  6. #16
    Does that mean we've gone through pre-season unbeaten

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Morning Mr Positive!!!

    Avo had one off the line both the Jackson’s could’ve easily got a hat-trick. Joe Parker was very lively. Hainault looks a class act, a young Knowles and your mate Fab that useless waste of money was flawless.

    Enjoy the weekend
    It is called being realistic, but then the club can do no wrong as far as you are concerned as you have proven over the last few months even saying Todd shouldn't have been sacked.

    Didn't score though did they? I would be even more worried if our players didn't look a class apart against a team so far below us.

    We have played crap opposition all the way during pre-season playing a National League North team will be totally different. Only worth judging on how our squad is shaping up at the end of August not at the end of July having played poor opposition.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    It is called being realistic, but then the club can do no wrong as far as you are concerned as you have proven over the last few months even saying Todd shouldn't have been sacked.

    Didn't score though did they? I would be even more worried if our players didn't look a class apart against a team so far below us.

    We have played crap opposition all the way during pre-season playing a National League North team will be totally different. Only worth judging on how our squad is shaping up at the end of August not at the end of July having played poor opposition.
    Zzzzzz...

    Actually the club can do plenty wrong and there’s certainly some parts of it I'm not happy about

  9. #19
    I wonder if we were sure what league we were in, then maybe we might have played a local conference South Side. if you are trying to get a certain shape or style of play, probably not much to be gained from playing someone much better who will beat you. Pre season really is about fitness and trying players and things out, results mean little

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Zzzzzz...

    Actually the club can do plenty wrong and there’s certainly some parts of it I'm not happy about
    Do expand on that point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •