Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hereford at home

A couple of people offering 3 or 4 seats.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I see on the the Hereford forum theyíve only sold 700 tickets. Unless 2300 city fans turn up then itís going to be well short of a capacity crowd

Tigermatty, do you ever look back at your recent posts and think, they might be ever so slightly and consistently negative. It's almost like you have gone from historically negative, brief period of positivity, something happens and you have gone back full circle to where you were. If you are pi55ed off about something, let it go. Life too short etc

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Tigermatty, do you ever look back at your recent posts and think, they might be ever so slightly and consistently negative. It's almost like you have gone from historically negative, brief period of positivity, something happens and you have gone back full circle to where you were. If you are pi55ed off about something, let it go. Life too short etc
    Not sure where that came from, I only made an observation.

I imagine a lot of Hereford folk will get around to it at the last minute, as is human nature. (well, mine anyway!)
    Wouldn't surprise me if they bring close to a thousand.
    I'd imagine a lot of the "big game" City fans will turn out, plus our usual hard-core.

15 or 16 hundred wouldn't surprise me, and that's a great attendance. I've no doubt it being "all ticket" will reduce the potential crowd, but we really had no choice in the matter after police advice.

I'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere whatever, and hopefully a great game (and 3 points!)
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Have they got part of the uncovered side up to a dugout? Just wanna know as I wonít bother taking all the flags, I think someone told me Saturday up in Blyth but I had to much funny Vimto and canít remember much 😬

good point where do the City faithful go