Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Shop.

Club Shop.

Someone mentioned it today, and it reminded me to let everyone know what the plans are.

It won't be the boot of a car in the car park, but the same as the last couple of seasons. With the badge changing, obviously it left nearly all the limited stock obsolete, so new stock is currently on order. Not too late if anyone has any requests though!

With Hereford first up at home, and all the issues that raises, it hasn't been clear which part of the ground the "home" and away teams would occupy. Plus, with an attendance likely to be approaching capacity, a portacabin in situ would have led that to being reduced. With lots of tasks to cover, volunteers are also at a premium (anyone available to help "do stuff" please shout!)

Sooo, the new Club shop will be ready and open for business for our first Saturday home game vs Altrincham on the 10th August.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Just a thought Dave. If we think the game vs Hereford will be approaching capacity, should we be thinking of selling tickets?

Out of interest, if the capacity is reduced by having the portacabin, and the capacity is already 3000, does that mean the club has been playing in a stadium which has failed to meet the minimum 3000 capacity for the past two seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Out of interest, if the capacity is reduced by having the portacabin, and the capacity is already 3000, does that mean the club has been playing in a stadium which has failed to meet the minimum 3000 capacity for the past two seasons?
    No. Believe its to do with the home/away split and allocation of stewards etc.
    No doubt HFC will bring less than predicted as always seems to be the case. Nevertheless, with so much to organise and run by so few volunteers on what's sure to be a manic night, any simplification can only help.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    With Hereford first up at home, and all the issues that raises, it hasn't been clear which part of the ground the "home" and away teams would occupy.
    Thank goodness we haven’t had a big cup game thrown upon us since we’ve been at Evesham then.

I'm sure it would have been sorted, just as this game has. Just meant there's been a few meetings between Nick as safety officer, and the police.

Be prepared for the old boys from Hereford moaning they can't buy a pin badge

Easty's got a Rico flag they can have cheap.

Our brand spanking, branded new club shop will be delivered just before the Altrincham game on the 10th, and we've been busy today getting some great new stock.

Not going mad initially, so it will be the normal merchandise fayre, but if you have an idea of anything that you'd like us to stock, let us know!

Dave, without discussing this with Tim and Christine Clark or Noah, I just wanted to make you aware that I have been storing many boxes of programmes and books belonging to the Supporter's Trust which may have space in your new set up; and have commercial interest. I am happy to keep them for as long as the Trust wants me to, but wanted to furnish you with knowledge.