Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 O'Clock

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    But Todd was in charge in then so you haven't answered his question. I wouldn't be using a pre-season friendly as a basis for anything especially against a team two leagues below us. How do you know they haven't got worse in that time?
    The last Pre-Season was woeful and it was very evident that the team lacked in certain places, which wasn't addressed for the majority of the season until Cook came in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    The last Pre-Season was woeful and it was very evident that the team lacked in certain places, which wasn't addressed for the majority of the season until Cook came in.
    Yeah we didn't have anyone who could score goals and not sure how Cook addressed it as we still didn't score many goals. Under Ricco we could defend and Todd ruined that somehow given he was a defender. Cook came in and made us hard to beat again with all those 0-0 draws crucial to us staying up.

Not forgetting the close wins with Fab's goals making such a difference Dazzler

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    Not forgetting the close wins with Fab's goals making such a difference Dazzler
    Stop going on about Fab, ffs hes awful and a complete jerk 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Stop going on about Fab, ffs he’s awful and a complete jerk ��
    Your putting words in my mouth. I have said that his wonder goals were important in keeping us up, but that I don't believe he is what we need this season and that the rest of his game has never grabbed me when I have seen him play. Anyway the more goals he scores this season the more money I have to give the supporters club. Seems only right given the amount of money his winner at Woking won me.