Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City on a Friday

City on a Friday

In all my years supporting City, I think tomorrow is the first time I would have seen them play on a Friday - feels a bit strange, but I am sure I will get over it

Luton away in the Trophy?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Even budgie lips has seen City play on a Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Luton away in the Trophy?
    Oh yes, I had blocked that from my memory!

Played Newport in Southern League on a Friday night

Yeah I remember Newport on a Friday night then off to kcís and the kit e kat incident...eh? Dom Jolys Publicist 😂

Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Yeah I remember Newport on a Friday night then off to kcís and the kit e kat incident...eh? Dom Jolys Publicist 😂

Jerk
    What year was that?a lot of trouble in the City centre after if I remember.

The Fri night was 99 I believe, the trouble was a different game - FA cup early 2000's.

Tamworth away on Friday night, Princess Di's funeral was the following day. On leaving the Lamb we heard that Mother Theresa had bought the farm too. We won 3-0 and Adie Mings scored a stunner but the night was tempered by a goose stepping steward who made us walk all the way around the ground rather the through the stand, home fans were allowed though. I hate stewards.

Ok, so we have played on Fridays before! and typically something happens so I couldn’t’t go tonight!!