Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noah Smerdon

http://nonleaguedaily.com/gloucester...ns-exeter-move

In today's Non League News - Good luck Noah.

Also re the off topic part of this thread, during my 25 years as Club MO I used to buy a ST - in a higher league where doctors are mandatory the club would have had to pay me!

You are worth every penny Doc!

Also re the off topic part of this thread, during my 25 years as Club MO I used to buy a ST - in a higher league where doctors are mandatory the club would have had to pay me!

Which makes you a great volunteer for the club

Sent on loan to Tiverton Town for six months.

Progressive.

Weird one that. Surprised Yeovil/Torquay didn't come in for him or even Bath/Weymouth. Dropping to SLP is an odd move.

Or even come back to us

I suppose they see him as one for the future, and for the good of his development, want to see him playing week in, week out.
    He wasn't always a first choice for us, and I'd imagine it would be a similar story at the teams listed above.
    Last edited by daveangel; 19-07-19 at 02:11 PM.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Banned
    Makes sense to me, he can relocate and still train at Exeter full time whilst getting guaranteed first team football down the road. He’s not been a full time professional before so they’ll want to get him up to scratch first.