Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Woooohoooo!

The only people who know what he is paying paid will be himself and the board of directors. The rest is just conjecture/bullshit.

The guy changed our season around, not single handedly as I think thats insulting to the squad, but undoubtedly had that touch of magic to alter games. Chippenham at home a prime example - dead and buried at 2 down then he picks up the ball, skips past 2 defenders and fires it into the opposite corner. It gave the team the lift it needed and seemed to raise everyone else's game. We went on to win 3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Please enlighten me?
    Well I don't remember seeing you at that many away games last season. I wonder why that was? Also you decided to get angry with a steward at Woking because he told you to move your flag and you didn't like it even though it was a perfectly sensible reason why it needed to be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Well I don't remember seeing you at that many away games last season. I wonder why that was? Also you decided to get angry with a steward at Woking because he told you to move your flag and you didn't like it even though it was a perfectly sensible reason why it needed to be moved.
    Only missed St Albans since December thank you very much as for the flag I do recall several others getting angry aswell and Woking fans with that steward. But obviously you only had eyes for me, which Iíll take as a compliment darling 😘

Anyway move on and embrace Fab, ffs

Oh yeah see you at Blyth 👀

Lets be honest, nothing at this club stays a secret for long and I think itís pretty widely known that Fabien is now without doubt the highest paid City player in the clubís history, and probably one of the highest paid players in non-league football, whether through the clubs books or from elsewhere. Heís a great player but I think this is a vanity signing and itís a case of one of the co-chairmen using their heart and not their head. Itís a shame APís son didnít ask for a new stadium as Meadow Park is still covered in weeds as we approach the 12th (twelfth) anniversary of exile.

You surprise me Matt, I thought you would be cock-a-hoop at the news, still longing for the days of Coupey kicking everyone and Boris putting himself on up front? Times they are a changing and our saviour has come to deliver us from such evil.

Don't believe the four figure wage rumour personally, many a club at our level with our 'crowds' have gone to the wall paying that sort of money. We've always been far too sensible for that kind of folly.

Not sure why you bring the ground into it, we've already been told nothing can be done until September and we've been promised it'll be ready this season. With no news to the contrary I assume this is still on track.

Other than that, great post

One of the highest paid players in non league football!?!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You surprise me Matt, I thought you would be cock-a-hoop at the news, still longing for the days of Coupey kicking everyone and Boris putting himself on up front? Times they are a changing and our saviour has come to deliver us from such evil.

Don't believe the four figure wage rumour personally, many a club at our level with our 'crowds' have gone to the wall paying that sort of money. We've always been far too sensible for that kind of folly.

Not sure why you bring the ground into it, we've already been told nothing can be done until September and we've been promised it'll be ready this season. With no news to the contrary I assume this is still on track.

Other than that, great post
    Knew it wouldnít take long before you weasled your way back into the prawn sandwich brigade

FFS lets just get behind the club and the chairmen, we have been wanting for such a long time for someone to proactive and inject some cash and when they do people find things to bicker about!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Knew it wouldnít take long before you weasled your way back into the prawn sandwich brigade
    We all know you would back in there like a rat up a drainpipe if it was worth your while. Don't expect a call though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    We all know you would back in there like a rat up a drainpipe if it was worth your while. Don't expect a call though.
    Touchť.