Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woooohoooo!

Great signing, one of the best players weíve seen down at City. Great to see us signing players we want too. A few more areas of the team to improve yet but looking promising for next season.

If we are paying him what I hear we are paying him then its an utter waste of money in my view.

Brilliant!, we can forget about that other bloke now, and let him stay in Madrid!

Oh Darren - but seriously it does put him under pressure to perform the way he did in his second spell with us otherwise the critics wil have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    If we are paying him what I hear we are paying him then its an utter waste of money in my view.
    Sorry Darren but you don't watch city enough to make comments like that. With out him at the latter part of the season we would not be playing at this level and although I like to read your comments I think this time you're talking out of your arse.

Not sure what you've been told, but I'm certain nobody from within the club would tell supporters what we're paying an individual player. With our lack of income and stadium to build, he'll be the top earner but we can't pay more than a few hundred quid, it wouldn't be sustainable.

Anyway, welcome home Fab and thank you for making the right choice!

Oh shut up Darren you tool. Iím glad weíre in the North now as we wonít get to see your negativity around the M25...

We could sign Messi and you would moan,even Young Alfies happy about it which says it all.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Oh shut up Darren you tool. I’m glad we’re in the North now as we won’t get to see your negativity around the M25...
    Uncalled for I think - the forum is about different opinions.

Brilliant story from Alex P and his 7 year old giving over his pocket money to help sign him,when your that age itís such a massive thing,I remember when we visited the changing rooms before a City game as a kid and we were in complete Orr, getting autographs etc etc, thatís what footballs about.