Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blyth away 3rd August. It's a rite of passage!

what is departure time please Dave?

8am if it runs.

Unless we get another 15 or so bookings in the next two days it won't be, and we'll be looking at one or maybe two minibuses.

Who'd be interested in that?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Yes as long as I don't have to drive!

I meant to mention that, Mr Secretary.....
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Yes as long as I don't have to drive!
    Likewise Mr Angel!

Just spoken with Goughie - would you put his name down for minibus along with John Pugh and Tony P please.

Be good to see loads up there especially after we “been on the toon and got mortaled” on Friday... So get that coach running...

See below!
    Last edited by daveangel; 27-07-19 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks to a bit of legend who prefers to remain anonymous, this is starting to have a chance of running in a 33 seater.

Two things.

Can anyone who is booked above say now if they're not a definite, and by doing so, commit to pay.

We need a few more. Come on, the players and management will really appreciate a decent, vocal following.

We've got 24 hours!