Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impending Fixtures

what a start i know they are all tough but these first 2 are tough!

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    what a start i know they are all tough but these first 2 are tough!
    It's easy to get paranoid but having to play 3 days after a 550+ mile round trip against a local team who had a home match the previous Saturday seems a trifle loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    It's easy to get paranoid but having to play 3 days after a 550+ mile round trip against a local team who had a home match the previous Saturday seems a trifle loaded.
    Just imagine if it was on the Monday like some of midweek games we’ve had at Evesham.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Just imagine if it was on the Monday like some of midweek games we’ve had at Evesham.
    I'd be able to go!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Well that’s got to be 30 ticket for a supporters coach just to break even to go to Blyth. Surely an overnighter for the tram.

I'm not going on a bloody tram!

Just spoken to KB, and a plan is afoot.

Will need good numbers, but not impossible and cheaper than driving!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Can see why they wanted to get one of our long trips out of the way first up. Surprised they have given us Leamington as the Christmas double header. We also look to have a rather tough run in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Can see why they wanted to get one of our long trips out of the way first up. Surprised they have given us Leamington as the Christmas double header. We also look to have a rather tough run in.
    The order doesn't matter Darran. You play everyone twice, home and away.

Wise man told me that. Name escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    The order doesn't matter Darran. You play everyone twice, home and away.

Wise man told me that. Name escapes me.
    True you do, but hardly want to be playing teams going for the title if we need points to stay up at the back end of the season.