Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Melchester Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Definitely away from the flood plain!
    And Worcestershire!

Four months ago we were in the poo league position wise, major changes of staff at the Club and this forum was getting like a bear-pit with accusations and speculations running rife. Here we are now having little niggles over the kit colour. Hopefully happy days ahead so enjoy

Much better than I was expecting!
    Reminds me of a mid 90s Castel di Sangro kit!

Always a fan of those.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    Four months ago we were in the poo league position wise, major changes of staff at the Club and this forum was getting like a bear-pit with accusations and speculations running rife. Here we are now having little niggles over the kit colour. Hopefully happy days ahead so enjoy
    Spot on Oldboy, the COF is all about opinions and differing points of view, I saw City play in red and white in the sixties, thru the Westbury homes era where we wore awful yellow and black ,with a tigers motif on the back, ochre and black et al.
    I cannot recollect any objectors then.
    Now we have a new modern kit which reflects City of the future and some still live in the past.mmm

Iíve only know Y&B and in those colors I donít think thereís another club in the country as has had as much bad luck as us and I can think of some teams in red that have had a fair bit of good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Spot on Oldboy, the COF is all about opinions and differing points of view, I saw City play in red and white in the sixties, thru the Westbury homes era where we wore awful yellow and black ,with a tigers motif on the back, ochre and black et al.
    I cannot recollect any objectors then.
    Now we have a new modern kit which reflects City of the future and some still live in the past.mmm
    You say the COF is all about differing opinions and then mock those with a differing opinion. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You say the COF is all about differing opinions and then mock those with a differing opinion. Odd.
    I agree 100% with this comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Sadly Lee a positive comment from you on this forum is as rare as hens teeth and that’s bit rich coming from you Dr Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Sadly Lee a positive comment from you on this forum is as rare as hens teeth and that’s bit rich coming from you Dr Bob.
    I said I liked the design 😂