Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melchester Rovers

Overwhelmingly positive reaction on Social media, especially from those with no preconceptions.

Be interesting to see the cut of it, as apparently its not the tight fit it appears to be on the pics.

Glad it's just got an old fashioned round neck as well.

Added to the Birthday list.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

At least itís not Red & White and there is still some yellow, but Iíve never yet seen a footballer with that build .

Away kit is okay. But would have preferred Yellow & Black as itís the main colour Iíve seen City play in.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Overwhelmingly positive reaction on Social media, especially from those with no preconceptions.

Be interesting to see the cut of it, as apparently its not the tight fit it appears to be on the pics.

Glad it's just got an old fashioned round neck as well.

Added to the Birthday list.
    If it had a photo of Saddam Hussein on the front and General Pinochet on the back you would still say you liked it Dave.

I would say it's been more positive from neutrals, and probably 50/50 from people who bother going to games.

I like the design of the home shirt but I'm not going to suddenly change my opinion and get on side with the colour change.

Overwhelmingly positive reaction on Social media
    Are you sure your browser isn't stuck on your profile page Dave?

Looks like from what I've seen people who won't have to watch us play in it think it's nice, but of the names I recognise it seems like a mixed bag mainly due to the colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If it had a photo of Saddam Hussein on the front and General Pinochet on the back you would still say you liked it Dave.

I would say it's been more positive from neutrals, and probably 50/50 from people who bother going to games.

I like the design of the home shirt but I'm not going to suddenly change my opinion and get on side with the colour change.
    No I wouldn't.

Others however undoubtably decided they didn't like it before they saw it.

Therein lies the difference.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Are you sure your browser isn't stuck on your profile page Dave?

Looks like from what I've seen people who won't have to watch us play in it think it's nice, but of the names I recognise it seems like a mixed bag mainly due to the colour.
    I actually said I meant those who weren't used to the Y&B.

The majority of the comments on FB are from people I've never seen or heard of, and the general consensus seems to be its a nice kit. The majority of those who don't like it seem to be basing that on it not being the old kit. Lots of different opinions and everyone is entitled to their own.

No I wouldn't.

Others however undoubtably decided they didn't like it before they saw it.

Therein lies the difference.
    Because they don't fundamentally agree with the colour change. People are entitled to that opinion.

When someone posted on here a few months back a red and yellow kit from some Scottish team I feared the worst, but have to say I like them both,will purchase the away one and also I like the fan friendly price.

Love both kits; think they are really smart designs and represent the history and the future of the club. kudos to the club for selling for very little mark up at £30. For football shirts the cost is very reasonable

Always said the colour we play in doesn’t bother me. Just want to be back home and we are closer than ever.