Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The T-End Footy Lottery.

Connor Thompson
    You're covered by the "etc"
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Connor Thompson
    With 38 mins left on Sunday, the 500 jackpot was winging its way to some lucky entrants wallet, but a quick 3goal blast scuppered their Soton 0-1 Toon.

Sales are picking up as the jackpot rises, and a winning ticket bought on Saturday before the Welling game will turn your one pound into 550!

Come and ask if I don't pester you first!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Connor Thompson
    Thanks to the Keoman&Klopp school of defending, it's another ROLLOVER, meaning the Jackpot is now up to 600 this week!

Anyone want a go or two, let me know and I'll sort it out.

Will also be on sale on the funbus to Poole!

Connor Thompson
    Very close to being won this week, but just fell at the last, meaning another ROLLOVER!

Jackpot now stands at 700!

At only a pound a go, tickets will be available in the bar before the Whitehawk game on Saturday.

It could be you!

Connor Thompson

92 minutes gone yesterday, and this ticket was worth 700.

Yeovil conceded a 4th in the the 93rd, and it's another ROLLOVER!

750 now.

It's got to go soon!

No doubt Dave may add to this and publish the winning ticket but just to confirm that the Gloucester City AFC Predict The Score as been won for the very first time this afternoon 850 congratulations to the winning ticket holder💷👍

Hi everybody hope you've all had a good xmas and a very happy new year to you all..I've been having rather a lot of regular punters asking what's happened with our Gloucester City AFC "Predict The Score" tickets which is a good sign.
    Due to the usually packed Christmas Football Schedule tickets were suspended by the supplier and we are awaiting a new batch of tickets to get the ball rolling again.
    We are anticipating tickets to arrive this week which will take in FA Cup action the current jackpot stands at 300.
    Cheers All.

Connor Thompson
    They've arrived and will be on sale tomorrow!

Just a quick update on the Gloucester City AFC "Predict The Score" for all of you that like to have a go.
    The "pot" is now riding at 400 going into this weekends matches and tickets will be available for purchase on the funbus to Havant tomorrow and at the ground more than likely in the bar for those with alternative travel..cheers all.

Richard Kear
    I've got a few more quid out tonight Stevie boy, predict the score, Fun bus golden goal.I really look forward to our away days. I just wish more would put their names down for the Fun Bus. Anyway we got Nurse Lisa to administer to our needs should the water closet be closed with bed pans (draw the scenes matron)Those who drive to games are top drawer too. Come on City.