Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The T-End Footy Lottery.

Superb stuff, good bit of fun and has the potential to be a great fund raiser.

Lee Jeffries
    Sold just under a hundred again this week, which bodes well as we didn't have a home game to push them. A 2-0 Man U win proved popular, meaning after the first game, 14 tickets still stand.

Heres hoping for a couple of 9 all draws this arvo!

Next weekends game tickets will be on sale at the Barf game tomorrow, so if you've not had a go yet, get involved.

The jackpot is starting to build nicely!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Lee Jeffries
    Another roll over, and now up to a 200 jackpot for the international break games.

They a on Monday next week, they'll be on sale all week and on the funbus to Snolbuns.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I've just managed to sell one to a Cheltenham season ticket holder, should I have charged double and halved the jackpot for him?

Bagasan Graham
    Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    I've just managed to sell one to a Cheltenham season ticket holder, should I have charged double and halved the jackpot for him?
    The worst thing about this is that he admitted to bring a season ticket holder

Ticket sales increasing weekly which can only be good for the club do believe 140 were sold last week in various quarters which as surpassed all expectations.
    This fundraiser is only into its 3rd week and is proving to be ever popular amongst supporters and the general public..get involved..see Dave Angel..sell some tickets and let's keep this jackpot rolling over!.😊👍

It's another rollover from last week so going into this weekends 3 games the jackpot is now standing at £500..some people will have to sit and suffer until next Saturday's home game against Welling and just hope it rollsover again.
    You know who we are on matchday if you fancy a go we generally come round but do feel free to approach us more so now that the jackpot is creeping up to a sizeable sum.
    Also to note there as been a big increase of ticket sales outside of the football club which can only bode well for the future and is proving to be a potential moneyspinner for Gloucester City AFC.

Lee Jeffries
    I've got plenty of tickets here if anybody fancies a go or 3 today before 5.30pm.

More than happy to deliver! (Not Taff, Darren, Don Caster, Micky T etc, obviously!)

Ricky Chandler
    You are more than welcome to pop in, Dave

Ryan O'Hara
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I've got plenty of tickets here if anybody fancies a go or 3 today before 5.30pm.

More than happy to deliver! (Not Taff, Darren, Don Caster, Micky T etc, obviously!)
    Still happy to deliver even past 5:30 to here? 😉