Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The T-End Footy Lottery.

Lee Jeffries

The T-End Footy Lottery.

Blatantly pinched off Slimbridge (who do very well out of it despite a modest following), tonight the Supporters Trust will be launching the T-End Footy Lottery.

Tickets are 1 each, and all you have to do is precict the correct score in 3 pre-chosen Prem (or International break) games. The prize starts off at 100, but rolls over by 50 each week (as it's obviously pretty tricky!) up to a maximum of 1000!

Rather than just selling them in the ground and preying on the same old pockets (namely ours!), the idea is if you think you can sell a few during the week leading up to the Saturday, be it at work, skittles, golf club, the local, 5-a-side or however you fill your week, then pick some up from me and return them (I'm happy to collect them) by 3pm on the Saturday. If you initial the top corner of the tickets you sell and one of your buyers is the lucky winner, you pocket 50 quid, so its worth your while selling as many as possible.

Slimbridge raise up to 5 figures a year with this, so it could be a very welcome boost to Tims playing budget.

I'll be trying to persuade you to either have a go or take some away tonight (or both!) so please get involved if you can. Even if you can sell five or ten, with a few it will quickly add up.

See you all later!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Lee Jeffries
    Sold a fair few last night. Many thanks to all those who had a go, and especially to those who took some away to sell before Saturday. If they all sell close to what they took we will be off to an amazing start.

If anyone else thinks they can sell some, just shout and I'm happy to drop them round.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Ryan O'Hara
    This could be a bigger earner if enough supporters get involved. As Dave has said, these can be sold away from the football.

Love this initiative and is a good bit of fun. Guessing no winner this weekend, will it be continuing this week?

Lee Jeffries
    No but five people got 2 out of 3!

So a rollover it is, and I'll be selling tickets at WSM on Tuesday as well as at Evesham on Saturday.

Those, plus the ones being sold in One Eyed Jack's, the Pike And Musket and various other places by City stalwarts should ensure a decent rollover jackpot.

If anybody else thinks they can flog a few, even if it's half a dozen, come and see me on Saturday.
    Remember, if a ticket you sell turns out to be a winner there is a fifty quid prize for the seller (to be split in the event of multiple correct entries.)

This has the potential to be be a huge fund raiser for the club!

How many did we sell last week. got the potential to be a great fundraiser if most supporters sell between 5 and 10 tickets

Lee Jeffries
    Just over eighty.

Lee Jeffries
    This weekends games are -
    Stoke v Arsenal (5.30pm today), and Huddersfield v Newcastle & Spurs v Chelsea (Both tomorrow)

Get your thinking caps on, and I'll be around and about with slips before today's game.

I'll also have the slips for next weeks games for our sellers to collect.

Any winners this weekend. how's it goin after the first 2 weeks

Lee Jeffries
    Jackpot has rolled over to 150 due to pretty much everyone being done by Stoke beating the Arse.

Sales beat the first week, selling one hundred.

If we could get up to selling 250/300 a week as Slimbridge do, we'll really start making Tim some serious money!