Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: like buses it comes in 2's Jennison Myrie-Williams joins

like buses it comes in 2's Jennison Myrie-Williams joins

Welcome Jennison Williams

Trust me when I say this player is one of the quickest players you will see in a City shirt ,absolutely brilliant signing with a huge amount of experience at higher levels and great left foot!
    Great work to all involved with both signings.

Well we’ve needed a bit of upper body strength for a few seasons now along with Marlon great signing. Welcome to our club.

No doubt a good player but a bit of a concern that they both performed in a team that got relegated last year.

They both joined at a point where their form completely turned around.

Two great signings well done MC and all concerned keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    No doubt a good player but a bit of a concern that they both performed in a team that got relegated last year.
    DT is back 😉

They played good football, beat some decent teams and join a team with a solid defence.

Exciting times ahead can't wait for the third player to be revealed,thanks and well done AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    My thoughts exactly and we will be in a stronger division this season as well.

Great news. If M Jackson has as galvanising an effect on J Jackson as Dejon did then we'll be scoring for fun. Specially with the two fastest wingers in the league. Just need goalkeeper cover, some defensive cover and a midfielder or two. Great to hear such positive news given really good coverage on Radio Gloucestershire. Well done Mike and Alex.
    Last edited by CityGull; 11-06-19 at 10:16 PM.