Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fgr

Fgr

I see that the planners are recommending that their new ground is approved when it goes to planning next week

He wants to go into the championship on a ground holding 5K!!

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post

He wants to go into the championship on a ground holding 5K!!
    Itís never been about the football with DV more about how football can market his business...I have to recognize that heís very good at it aswell,some of the things he comes up with are clever and donít fail to get into the press.

My doubts /questions would be:
    1,Would a football fan from Gloucester go to watch FG?( drifters definitely)

2-How far is the ground from Gloucester?

15 miles down the m5 from Abbeymead and 20 min and from Quedgeley 6 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    1,Would a football fan from Gloucester go to watch FG?( drifters definitely)
    Unfortunately yes is the answer here. I've seen a fair few kids around Quedgeley wearing FGR shirts over the past few years. I'd never seen this when City played in Gloucester.

Of course, the fact that FGR offer cheap/free tickets to kids clubs in the south of the City may have something to do with it. Intelligent, if annoying, marketing.

And giving away 750 free shirts a season probably helps as well!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

The fact that you will be able to get a proper burger at the new MP will bring them back for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    And giving away 750 free shirts a season probably helps as well!
    I heard they couldnít get rid of them all.

The fact that you will be able to get a proper burger at the new MP will bring them back for sure!
    I suppose if you go to football for a burger then Evesham is the place to go although it seems a long drive..If you go to be entertained with a better standard of football nearer home then it's FGR.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I suppose if you go to football for a burger then Evesham is the place to go although it seems a long drive..If you go to be entertained with a better standard of football nearer home then it's FGR.
    It would actually be Cheltenham if want both football and a burger....

It would actually be Cheltenham if want both football and a burger....
    Or Gloucester next year (I hope)