Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Current Squad

Do not believe everything you read!!! Re Ben Whitehead..

Noah to Exeter? Apologies if this has already been posted:_

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...r-city-2949988

Didn't think he was good enough and especially in the North. Little players fit neatly into big centre halves pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Didn't think he was good enough and especially in the North. Little players fit neatly into big centre halves pockets
    MC wanted him though

Not enough, or we'd have offered him better terms.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Hasn't he always bottled the chance of playing higher

Perhaps it isn't so much that he hasn't signed for us, it's who will with our budget. There isn't much talk on here along the lines of I hope he does or what about him. I can't really remember seeing a game at cirens level last season when I thought I had seen someone who could step up quality wise.
    If you were whitehead, Southern based, perhaps more money and pretty fair chance of a successful season..... Or City who you might think will struggle again,?plenty of travelling and a chance you won't be good enough, easy option?

Doesn't look like Ben Whitehead will be training with us after all .With Noel Williams signing for Wealdstone MC will have to get into the market soon or we will be relying on Joe Parker and Kotwica for our goals again.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Doesn't look like Ben Whitehead will be training with us after all .With Noel Williams signing for Wealdstone MC will have to get into the market soon or we will be relying on Joe Parker and Kotwica for our goals again.
    Didnít Jake Jackson get like 12 in 29?