Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Squad

Current Squad

We don't have enough for a full 11 yet so obviously plenty of work is being done in the background by the mgmt team.

1. Tom King
    2. Joe Hanks
    3. James Unwin
    4. Chris Knowles
    5. Sam Avery
    6. Spencer Hamilton
    7. Josh Thomas
    8. Joe Parker
    9. Jake Jackson
    10. Zack Kotwica

No news on Noah Smerdon, Issac Kelly, Dan King, Tyrone Tucker-Dixon or Miles Ferguson.

Fabien Robert is still a free agent as is Dejon Noel-Williams. Issac Pearce was also released from FGR and is still available. Tom Hadler is also unattached after being released by Gillingham.

Will Henry signed a 1 year extension at Swindon and to my knowledge Jo Jo Wollacott was retained by Bristol City as Stefan Marinovic got released, so unless loans are re-agreed they both look unlikely.

Current squad that's the bench sorted all we need now is the first team.

All we need now is 5 or 6 battlehardened non league players who don’t want a kings ransom to play. In MC i trust

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    All we need now is 5 or 6 battlehardened non league players who don’t want a kings ransom to play. In MC i trust
    I'll settle for that so long as one of them can score goals

Possibly waiting for confirmation of which league we will be plonked in?

Put us in the French league then we can keep Fabien and

....... and?.........
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

One man does not make a team yes he helped but we have to praise the whole team and MC and his staff for the end of last year

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Id love to know where hes going? #InTheKnow

Anyway on the plus side its approximately 28 days till Fairford and Spikes Diner away....