Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Ins & Outs

  1. #41
    Reece Styche and now Nicholson they really are splashing the cash.

    Bristol City have signed another established keeper pushing I would suggest JJ down the order ...

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Reece Styche and now Nicholson they really are splashing the cash.

    Bristol City have signed another established keeper pushing I would suggest JJ down the order ...
    Hereford will be favored for automatic promotion Id say.

    JJ is number 4 at the moment(same as last year) as Frank Fielding left this summer.

  3. #43
    I wouldn't say Hereford look like an automatic promotion side yet, they've added well in places but they finished in the same league position in the North that we did in the South.

    Would still say York for me, especially after adding McNulty and Andy Bond.

    Kettering on the other hand have lost the forward line that got them promotion and haven't signed anyone to replace them yet.

  4. #44
    Bristol City have signed another keeper today, as it stands JJ is 5th choice keeper.

  5. #45
    JJ fits the bill perfectly, a season long loan would surely be beneficial to all concerned.heres hoping.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Bristol City have signed another keeper today, as it stands JJ is 5th choice keeper.
    Does that mean that JoJo is ranked below Sesay in the BC ratings? Or perhaps Bris see Sesay as a goal maker rather than stopper following his Keystone Keeper routine vs Woking.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Does that mean that JoJo is ranked below Sesay in the BC ratings? Or perhaps Bris see Sesay as a goal maker rather than stopper following his Keystone Keeper routine vs Woking.
    I know they are looking to loan out Max O Leary (4 choice) Id imagine JJ aswell and Sesay stay with the U23 with one being loaned out, were actually in a decent position as we have a number 1 spot available which is not common in the goal keeper position.

  8. #48
    Kettering's last two friendlies (Coventry United and Charlton Athletic) have both been postponed due to a lack of players! They still haven't signed any replacements for Holman and Hoenes.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Kettering's last two friendlies (Coventry United and Charlton Athletic) have both been postponed due to a lack of players! They still haven't signed any replacements for Holman and Hoenes.
    A nice summary from a Kettering supporter (note the 40% increase in admission prices!): http://patgodonline.blogspot.com/201...ver-smile.html

  10. #50
    Zach Jeacock signs from Birmingham. Looks a great prospect!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •