Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ins & Outs

Blyth lost yet another player to Darlo last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Blyth lost yet another player to Darlo last night.
    Not a surprise. It will be interesting to see if the Blyth board give him money to spend given how big a name he is I am sure he will be able to attract good players.

Spurs reached the CL final with no new signings i am sure that GCFC can do the same (win promotion that is!!)

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Spurs lost the CL final with no new signings i am sure that GCFC can do the same (win promotion that is!!)
    Fixed that for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Spurs reached the CL final with no new signings i am sure that GCFC can do the same (win promotion that is!!)
    Spurs were already in the top four of the Premiership where as City was in the bottom lot and only just survived relegation and the man(,men )who kept them up are gone.

Seems like something is happening at Kettering with quite a few players leaving and a suggestion that they are owed money although not from the club. Might be wrong, but seems it might be from the manager.

Going to be an interesting summer for Kettering. A few of their key players have left because the travelling will be too much, Latimer Park needs significant investment to reach grading for our level, and now these alleged money issues are coming out.
    The owner has said there’s no issue and our local press seem happy that “There’s no issue of the club have said there isn’t” but of course the club would say that...

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Going to be an interesting summer for Kettering. A few of their key players have left because the travelling will be too much, Latimer Park needs significant investment to reach grading for our level, and now these alleged money issues are coming out.
    The owner has said there’s no issue and our local press seem happy that “There’s no issue of the club have said there isn’t” but of course the club would say that...
    Reading between the lines there is something going on and the player who left today was saying he hadn't been paid as had been agreed. The suggestion seems to be that the manager agreed to pay them extra and that hasn't happened.

So we will be heading to Gateshead next season. Very strange they have been allowed in as the suggestion was they would be kicked out completely. What that means is that Oxford get moved back to the South and Truro stay relegated. Suddenly staying North has become more expensive with a trip to the North East instead of down the road.

Clucking bell. Oxford not just close but plastic pitch too. Very few in NLN?