Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No ground updates until September

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    If only there was some means of for them to communicate what they are doing (or not doing) to the fans.

"Now we have planning granted and our funding application is in, we’re currently working with the FSIF in the due diligence stage, which due to the nature of our detailed application will be concluded we hope at the end of September 2019. Until the conclusion of the application there will be no future updates on the ground unless something changes."

What can they add to that?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

If there is any actual work on the ground happeneing before September (at the earliest). What the current timetable is on actually returning home.

Why is there any need to communicate with the fans ….. the statement has been made 'there will be no further work on the ground from now until September'.

That will depend on whether it is permitted by the FSIF, which they will discover whilst working with them. I certainly hope so!
    A return home date is obviously intrinsically linked to that.
    The Club, not least Rob Ellis, are putting in untold unpaid hours to make it happen, believe me. ��
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

T

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    If only there was some means of for them to communicate what they are doing (or not doing) to the fans.
    Doesn’t the last paragraph of the statement on the website state that?

I fully understand the communication issues that we have encountered over the many years of exile but I think that we need to cut the current movers and shakers some slack until there is evidence that they are not delivering.

Need to be positive until there is factual evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Why is there any need to communicate with the fans ….. the statement has been made 'there will be no further work on the ground from now until September'.
    Where does it say that?

I may look like a cock but can’t see that in the statement!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    That will depend on whether it is permitted by the FSIF, which they will discover whilst working with them. I certainly hope so!
    A return home date is obviously intrinsically linked to that.
    The Club, not least Rob Ellis, are putting in untold unpaid hours to make it happen, believe me. ��
    Then why can’t they say that they are looking for dispensation from the FSIF to begin work prior to having the funding decision made? I think what people are annoyed with is that the statement pretty much says ‘don’t bother asking’. We were told New Year’s Day, so is the target still New Year’s Day or has it moved, it’s a simple question really, and it seems that any simple, valid questions are being stamped out by the members of the harem.
    Last edited by Tigermatty; 18-05-19 at 07:41 AM.

The communication between club and supporters needs improving dramatically before we return home.

The statement no further update until September is a bit abrupt considering the target was to be playing first game on NYD 2020.

Miracles do happen but never in this world are we playing there next season.

Seems like the summer which is the best time for building is being wasted I suppose the next excuse will be we can't work now winter is back. We wont be back at Meadow Park for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Name View Post
    I note that you changed your original post when you started this thread!

Why was that?
    I was contacted by a club official and felt obliged to change the wording