Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Season

Next Season

Regardless what divison we find ourselves in there's already been some interesting developments;

South:

Havant really seem to be going for it. Bath's captain Straker has signed and Jonah Ayunga has signed permanently from Sutton. They seem to be linked with a host of other players.

North:

Alfreton seem to be losing a lot of players. Not sure what the deal is there. In the last week Tom Platt went to Boston, Shiels has also gone there. He was their player of the season. Ramsbottom left to go travelling. Hotte signed for Gainsborough. Chettle gone to Basford. Reece Styche is apparently heading back to Darlington but thats a rumour.

Re Havant: Doswell (ex Sutton) has taken over from Bradbury, who's gone to Eastbourne. Strangely Doswell only formally left Sutton last month "to attend to personal matters"

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Re Havant: Doswell (ex Sutton) has taken over from Bradbury, who's gone to Eastbourne. Strangely Doswell only formally left Sutton last month "to attend to personal matters"
    Nothing strange as he lives and works down that way so travelling to Sutton got too much for him. He has also said that he found the season they reached the play-offs hard because as much as he wanted to get Sutton promoted it would have done more damage to the club than good. Probably just fancied a new challenge as well after so much success at Sutton.

Bath have also lost Robbie Cundy who surprisingly signed for Bristol City, he was their player of the season.

I wonder what sort of competition they got. He'll take some replacing along with their captain.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Along with Fabien being released by the Vegans, Issac Pearce was too. Wasn't impressed by him however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Along with Fabien being released by the Vegans, Issac Pearce was too. Wasn't impressed by him however.
    I'd completely forgotten about Pearce but I suppose that says everything about his contribution!

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    I'd completely forgotten about Pearce but I suppose that says everything about his contribution!
    Hit and miss Pearce for me. He had the ability thatís for sure and had a blinder down in Torquay and other games he was nowhere. Worth a punt again tho now Todd has gone imo?

I thought Pearce was ok taking into consideration our form and the way we were playing at the time.
    Iíd definitely take another look at him especially under Cookies coaching.

Cundy was class|