Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Three players sig on for next season

Smile Three players sig on for next season

Always get nervous when I see the word ‘resign’ in a headline. You have to read the whole piece to make sure they are staying rather than leaving! 😁

The hyphen is very important little character!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Always get nervous when I see the word ‘resign’ in a headline. You have to read the whole piece to make sure they are staying rather than leaving! ��
    That's why I entitled this 'Three players sign on for next season' (note the typo in the title)

Fabian?

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    The hyphen is very important little character!
    Indeed, as in for-ward and back-ward 😉

Great news to keep together Sam and Spence at the back - we didn’t concede many goals last season with thier heroic defending good to keep them together. Joey P always glad to have him in my team.

Jake Jackson Josh Thomas and Joe Hanks all signed on today 👍🏻

Fabien Robert is on FGR official being released list - crowd funding anybody .

Glad to see Josh sign on. He seems a tidy player and rarely puts a foot wrong.

Jackson has looked a different player to me since Cookie has come in and he mentioned on the presentation evening the work they’ve put in to get him scoring goals. I think having Noel-Williams up front with him helped.

Hanks - we all know how much he contributes so really happy to see him commit.