Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2019 / 2020

Season Tickets 2019 / 2020

The season may have finished but the work continues!

If you are a current season ticket holder and we have your email address, you should get an email tomorrow inviting you to renew your season ticket for next season, if we don't have your email address, expect something in the post!

If you would like to get a season ticket for next season, the forms will be uploaded on the official website in the near future

Excellent value at just over 9 per match for adults and 5 for concessions

Not to mention guaranteed entry to the first league game at Meadow Park next season

Plus first dibs on tickets to our FA Cup 3rd round tie at Old Trafford.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Not to mention guaranteed entry to the first league game at Meadow Park next season
    Correct, entry to all home league games, even if we play on the moon (although travelling expenses are not included!!)

That's some crystal ball you have there Dave!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

I've got two SR.

Pays to have a spare.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

A couple of points re next seasons season tickets:
    - Previously I became and old git aged 60. Website is saying 65. Which is correct?

- Think that last season’s non early bird was 100. Next season 122. Increase of 22%.
    Anybody know why such a huge increase?
    Ta

Mr King!! last year you could spread it over 4 months, is this not possible this year and alos what will be the admission prices next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Name View Post
    A couple of points re next seasons season tickets:
    - Previously I became and old git aged 60. Website is saying 65. Which is correct?

- Think that last season’s non early bird was 100. Next season 122. Increase of 22%.
    Anybody know why such a huge increase?
    Ta
    I agree not that I am down to the last baked bean but over 60’s now becomes over 65’s ? Worth 3-4 away trips.