Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Season Tickets 2019 / 2020

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'm on the case mate, and fighting the good cause!
    ST chair was championing the case for the over 60s but perhaps out voted? I assume the board votes on things like this rather than being the decision of one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    ST chair was championing the case for the over 60s but perhaps out voted? I assume the board votes on things like this rather than being the decision of one person.
    The decision was made and publicised before the one management meeting that I've attended. I did raise the issue that was taken by those who run the financial side of the Club, and was informed that it was to bring it in line with the age of retirement.

Can't really argue with the logic, and it certainly brings us in line with the vast majority of clubs at our level,
    but undoubtedly could have been communicated better.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Voted through before there was supporter representation on the board then. Shows the importance of having a voice on the board.

This cheery thread reminds I must renew

We could be St Albans fans who are charging 18 to go and watch them next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    We could be St Albans fans who are charging 18 to go and watch them next season.
    Don't start giving the board ideas

As I have been asked already, I will be at the Pre Season Friendly at Fairford tonight so if you wanted to give me your season ticket application form and cash / chq if you are paying that way, then I will be only too pleased to take it from you - I never refuse money!!