Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2019 / 2020

Who is the contact for renewing season tickets? Have emailed the club but no reply! I want to renew by using BACs as am not at home for a while. Can anyone help? Club will have my details on file.
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Hi Shurdyrover, just about to send you a pm

Trevor - any update on the old git concession age?
    I have paid the concession early bird rate by bank transfer but I won’t be 65 til later in the season.
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Name View Post
    Trevor - any update on the old git concession age?
    I have paid the concession early bird rate by bank transfer but I won’t be 65 til later in the season.
    Ta
    Anything from the club on this? 60-65 year olds must be one of our key demographics. No doubt the club will make a decent profit off of this change, at the extent of the fans. Any explanation or statement forthcoming?

It doesn't impact me, but it's just not right on the face of it.

I agree Joe - a fair proportion of our regulars are between that age sadly including me and an extra £90 or so per person makes it economic sense not that I am particularly happy with it because I am not.

Have we had anything from the club regarding the hike in prices for 60-65's yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Have we had anything from the club regarding the hike in prices for 60-65's yet?
    It’s not Gloucester Rugby, the club hasn’t got dozens of full time staff with time to communicate things that actually matter when there’s far more pressing things to do such as arrange photo shoots with peoples sporting heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Maybe I can answer that. I did ask the same question to the club via a pm. The reply I received was along the lines of most people regard people of 65 yrs plus ( soon to be 67 for some of us) as ‘retired ‘ not 60 hence the age change for concessions .

Whilst it was nice to have a 1/2 price ticket aged 61 the change imo makes economic sense. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Maybe I can answer that. I did ask the same question to the club via a pm. The reply I received was along the lines of most people regard people of 65 yrs plus ( soon to be 67 for some of us) as ‘retired ‘ not 60 hence the age change for concessions .

Whilst it was nice to have a 1/2 price ticket aged 61 the change imo makes economic sense. Hope that helps.
    I wasn’t aware that the club was contactable via PM? Or do you mean you PM’d a club official who uses this unofficial forum? Is that the best we can do now? Aside from the fact that it’s pretty piss poor just to make the change without communicating the reasons to loyal supporters, making ‘economic sense’ isn’t imo a valid reason for the club just to shaft senior citizens as it pleases. Of course it makes economic sense to put the prices up, if you want to use that as your justification then you may as well double the admission prices across the board. Why not give people who are already ST holders an option to purchase at concession price for an additional year, that would’ve been the courteous thing to do.
    I can’t for the life of me conceive of how someone sat round a table and came up with this idea and thought it was acceptable just to implement it without any kind of communication, how incredibly disrespectful.

Now that the Supporters Trust has representation on the management board again think that it makes sense that matters like these have a Supporters Trust involvement.
    In decision making, communication and explaining rationale.
    Not instead of ‘the club’ but part of the process.

Do I still get a poodle?