Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Woking

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    https://youtu.be/T_go5cAR7Aw

A better reflection of the game
    Really well put together as well. We should have two penalties in the first half as well and fair play for their goal that was a hell of a free kick.

Loved Hanks's shot from the kick off! No goalkeeper would have got near to that free kick and Tom had pretty much a faultless game - great second half save to keep us in it. I presume the NL edits from a commercial perspective to favour the better supported club on the basis that what matters more is the number of hits rather than any attempt at a balanced coverage.
    By the way the two successive headers down the right that led to our first goal were crucial in setting it up. Can't tell who it was-thought it was Unwin at the time but on my grainy screen it looks more like Thomas?
    Last edited by CityGull; 29-04-19 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Loved Hanks's shot from the kick off! No goalkeeper would have got near to that free kick and Tom had pretty much a faultless game - great second half save to keep us in it. I presume the NL edits from a commercial perspective to favour the better supported club on the basis that what matters more is the number of hits rather than any attempt at a balanced coverage.
    By the way the two successive headers down the right that led to our first goal were crucial in setting it up. Can't tell who it was-thought it was Unwin at the time but on my grainy screen it looks more like Thomas?
    No I don't think that is the case at all with the editing. It is just crap. Woking fans would wait until their own highlights I would have thought anyway especially as they are done as well as that.

Well what a smashing day that was. Great result by the boys. Fantastic away support and out sung woking (tinpot) even at 1-0 down . Got back to Glos and went to friends birthday party.He had only gone and booked Kenny Thomas to sing live!!!! If you like blue eye soul then check out Kenny Thomas on you tube. Having stopped dancing yet due to the result and night out. Up the City. KTF.

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Well what a smashing day that was. Great result by the boys. Fantastic away support and out sung woking (tinpot) even at 1-0 down . Got back to Glos and went to friends birthday party.He had only gone and booked Kenny Thomas to sing live!!!! If you like blue eye soul then check out Kenny Thomas on you tube. Having stopped dancing yet due to the result and night out. Up the City. KTF.
    Was it “outstanding” Col?