Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Club shop

  1. #1

    Club shop

    I see on twitter that this has been removed, what is the reason and what will happen to the club shop until we are home

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    I see on twitter that this has been removed, what is the reason and what will happen to the club shop until we are home
    I believe a company had kindly lent it to us so makes sense they will take it back until the season starts again.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    I see on twitter that this has been removed, what is the reason and what will happen to the club shop until we are home
    I believe a company had kindly lent it to us so makes sense they will take it back until the season starts again.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I believe a company had kindly lent it to us so makes sense they will take it back until the season starts again.
    Taff secured sponsorship initially from a local firm (name escapes me), which covered the rental for 1 year. He then used his persuasive skills to get them to extend it for another season, but that arrangement has now ended.

  5. #5
    I remember when I ran the shop. After moving to FGR we were promised a designated area. That never materialised. Kept stock locked away in damp conditions under main stand and I was “Del Boy” selling from suitcases!! Hopefully something can be sorted for the remainder of our stay at Evesham.

  6. #6
    On the plans of the new ground it appears the club shop,will that be a porta cabin or actually part of the actual building?

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    On the plans of the new ground it appears the club shop,will that be a porta cabin or actually part of the actual building?
    Not sure about that. DJP might have a better idea as he can read plans!

    I do know, however, that after Cherry and White Hires generous sponsorship came to an end, another portacabin will be delivered shortly before next season start courtesy of EMG.

    Business as usual.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  8. #8
    Adam is correct in as much as the Trust secured a 2 year sponsorship deal courtesy of Cherry & White Tool Hire. This was instigated by Sally who deserves much credit for the time and effort, not just on matchdays, she invested in running the club shop for the last circa 4 years.

    Thought it appropriate someone should thank her.

  9. #9
    Was a great saving for the Trust/Club for Sally to have helped secure that sponsorship.

    Sally is a great ambassador for the club and did a sterling job with the club shop too. Canít think of many women Iíve given more money too in my life than Sally!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Adam is correct in as much as the Trust secured a 2 year sponsorship deal courtesy of Cherry & White Tool Hire. This was instigated by Sally who deserves much credit for the time and effort, not just on matchdays, she invested in running the club shop for the last circa 4 years.

    Thought it appropriate someone should thank her.
    Taff, just to let you know that I have thanked her for all that she has done to make the shop a success it is, we are also making a presentation to her at the End of Season Do, if she is not there we will drop it round her house (I hope she doesn't read the COF for this reason!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •