Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next seasonís squad stay or go

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Think he's playing on regular basis
    Missed a few games although he might have been injured or suspended, but certainly playing for them at the moment.

Agree with most of what you say Kitto but they are all playing in a league two below us. Could they cut it at our level?
    Would they want to?
    I might have been a bit harsh on my ‘close the door behind you ‘ policy as most have already gone to Swindon Supermarine.
    Priority number 1 is to keep the management team and let them get on with it.

I know it's nigh on impossible, but I can't help wondering.... given the stage of his career, and that he's settled down locally, how much would it cost to build the team around our little French Wizard?....
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

With his Le Tissier like goal reel you'd think some other teams who can offer far more than us will come in for him. But in an ideal world would love him to be here next season! Is he out of contract with FGR at the end of the season? It certainly appears that they don't rate him anyway.

Could Danny Wright be tempted here? Gloucester based and would be nearing the end of his career at 34 already, but again wages....

With Truro potentially dropping, you'd think Tyler Harvey will leave. If we go north, no chance. But stay south, could be worth a shout although Bath might come back in for him. If so, could Adam Mann be tempted back here?

Former City player Colby Bishop scored 20 for Leamington this season. He's actually the North's second highest goal scorer! Not sure how much more Leamington's budget would be in comparison to ours.

Kabongo Tshimanga has scored a shed load for Oxford C. Think he lives near to Milton Keynes however.

Going down a league Conor McDonagh has been banging them in for Swindon Supermarine, with them now having Fleetwood and Harry Williams could they be tempted to let him go? Swindon seem to be paying well mind...

There's a recurring theme here!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I know it's nigh on impossible, but I can't help wondering.... given the stage of his career, and that he's settled down locally, how much would it cost to build the team around our little French Wizard?....
    He deserves a full time football career, but if he gets on, he's only got 3 or 4 years left playing probably. Can we offer him a job with a route into a career after football?

Can he lay Le Bricks?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Can he lay Le Bricks?
    Imagine our candlelit lunch breaks

He'd be red raw in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    He deserves a full time football career, but if he gets on, he's only got 3 or 4 years left playing probably. Can we offer him a job with a route into a career after football?
    Has to be a reason he ended up with us though. Can only see a National League club being interested at most.