Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This season's kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This season's kit

I saw in the club shop there were a lot of left over shirts for sale - what's happening to it all? Would have picked something up but only had a tenner.

I wonder whatíll happen to the players kits. Could be a nice auction? The Farnborough kits raised a lot for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    I wonder what’ll happen to the players kits. Could be a nice auction? The Farnborough kits raised a lot for the club.
    They're going to be auctioned on here over the summer.

If every shirt goes for a grand we might get to keep Fabien.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

As its our last yellow shirt it will certainly be an historic piece of memorabilia

I bought a £3.50 football for £4.

I'm going to assume I can't buy one online can I?

Slightly off topic, does anybody know when we will get to see the new strip?

Thatís great news!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    They're going to be auctioned on here over the summer.

If every shirt goes for a grand we might get to keep Fabien.
    What about the club shop stock? If you stick a stock list on here, I'm sure a few people would buy?

Or have we tried sticking some kit on a website like Classic Football Shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitto View Post
    What about the club shop stock? If you stick a stock list on here, I'm sure a few people would buy?

Or have we tried sticking some kit on a website like Classic Football Shirts?
    Thatís a good idea sticking them online.

As regards of the home shirts weíve got hardly any left in adult sizes. Plenty of kids tops tho!

Donít know how many people are aware but Iím gonna be running the club shop next with help from my lad and Dave when needed.
    Wanna make it the best in the league so if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like etc

Be good to fill the walls with pics and City memorabilia to so if anyone has any thatíll be fab. Just hope I can do as good as a job as Sally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    That’s a good idea sticking them online.

As regards of the home shirts we’ve got hardly any left in adult sizes. Plenty of kids tops tho!

Don’t know how many people are aware but I’m gonna be running the club shop next with help from my lad and Dave when needed.
    Wanna make it the best in the league so if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like etc

Be good to fill the walls with pics and City memorabilia to so if anyone has any that’ll be fab. Just hope I can do as good as a job as Sally.
    Ray - be aware that I am currently storing thousands of programmes and books here at Shandy Towers, on behalf of the Supporters Club. I am happy to keep them here for as long as Mrs S allows, or until Rasputin chews them to bits, but as soon as Tim Clark gives the nod then I can move them back to their rightful home.