Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mike cook & co

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    Patience is a virtue!
    I am sure MC already knows where City will be playing next season.
    In fact most if not all the fans, know already where City will be playing.
    Jake Mawford apparently knew weeks ago where City will be playing.
    The world though will know on Sunday for sure where City will be playing.

Plus why is the North described as Ďdepressingí Mr Tango? Is that an official Club description or a personal observation, derived from seeing an LS Lowry painting?
    Itís depressing as itís dull as dishwater and the locals all seem to be very angry and itís a personal observation before anyone blows a gasket

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    It’s depressing as it’s dull as dishwater and the locals all seem to be very angry and it’s a personal observation before anyone blows a gasket
    As opposed to the exiting paradice that is Gloucester?

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    As opposed to the exiting paradice that is Gloucester?
    I feel rather safe walking the streets of Tredworth with my dog in the evenings

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    It’s depressing as it’s dull as dishwater and the locals all seem to be very angry and it’s a personal observation before anyone blows a gasket
    The North is Gods country, wash your mouth out with soap and water.

There are six games within an hour and a half in the North and just 3 in the South now that WSM went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    The North is Gods country, wash your mouth out with soap and water.

There are six games within an hour and a half in the North and just 3 in the South now that WSM went down.
    I donít mind the travelling at all Iím looking forward to Spennymoor and Blyth. Maybe Iím getting old, I just preferred the South and far more relaxing!!!

Didn't like away games in the South as it meant using my car travelling around the M25 and other horrible roads. Always enjoyed travelling North as I could use the coach and not worry, they also serve up proper grub and not just a sweaty burger.