Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Keep off the Grass.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I agree with Daz,same as the yellow card for taking off your shirt after you score, ridiculous.
    And Fab booked for kissing the Tricolour.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Darren, yeah, but we were in a relegation struggle not promotion !
    Plus the fact we have no money in the fines reserve.....plus we saved nearly £2k by Stewarding it ourselves..as Dacia would say....you do the maths!LOL
    Not saying that I am glad it didn't happen more glad that these stupid rules are put in place. Celebrating surviving given the season we have had is well worth doing in my view.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Not saying that I am glad it didn't happen more glad that these stupid rules are put in place. Celebrating surviving given the season we have had is well worth doing in my view.
    To correct many incorrect posts.......image.jpg


    Instruction sent out to all Clubs by the FA due to the recent incidents which have happened. And considering some of the posts and comments passed about the Chippeneham No5 it is clear why such instructions need to be handed down. Players safety must be protected at all times and every hosting club has a duty of care.
    Last edited by Brandman; 23-04-19 at 09:59 AM.

  4. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    To correct many incorrect posts.......image.jpg


    Instruction sent out to all Clubs by the FA due to the recent incidents which have happened. And considering some of the posts and comments passed about the Chippeneham No5 it is clear why such instructions need to be handed down. Players safety must be protected at all times and every hosting club has a duty of care.
    There was never any chance of anyone going on the pitch once they were politely asked not to, though with the antics of their number 5, blowing kisses to fans and deliberately trying to goad people, at a lot of grounds it could have been a slightly different story!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    There was never any chance of anyone going on the pitch once they were politely asked not to, though with the antics of their number 5, blowing kisses to fans and deliberately trying to goad people, at a lot of grounds it could have been a slightly different story!
    Was he still blowing kisses after they lost??

  6. #16
    He was alright in the car park afterwards helped me load a few boxes from the club shop as he could see I was struggling

    On the steward note Iím always one to think youíll take orders better if itís someone you know rather than some rent a mob night club bouncer. Colin looked the part to yesterday in his hi-viz 😉

  7. #17
    Agree RT, Truro looked like the SS and a miserable bunch.
    Unfortunately stewarding is not as easy as putting on hi vis anymore.

  8. #18
    I was glad I could help the club in a small way. As Dave said there was never any chance of our supporters going on the pitch after the game.I stood there at the end of the game facing my friends in the crowd and thinking to myself ,our effing supporters are brilliant and found myself applauding the people I stand with on the terraces home and away every week. Respect to all GCAFC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •