Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep off the Grass.

Keep off the Grass.

Without wishing to temp fate, should we secure our National League status this afternoon, we really need to celebrate on tarmac!
    The League have written to every club, telling them in no uncertain terms that fines WILL be issued if supporters encroach onto the pitch. As tempting as the relief would make it to do a "Farnborough", let's not cost the club cash.

Obviously this is aimed mainly at Mim and Judith.

See you shortly, Shorties.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Don’t think I’m up to leaping the barrier these days - may have attempted to hurdle over in my youth!!

Glad Christine is out of the country!!!

Rather than piddling around issuing Stasi-like dictats preventing people enjoying themselves it would be tidier for the League simply to insist that all matches are played behind closed doors, with a committee of league apparatchiks having power to overrule inconvenient results.

Please don't get Branders started, I am having a chilled out weekend.

I said keep off the grass.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Impeccably observed.Speaks volumes about our Club.

How pathetic. Halesowen allowed the Kettering fans on the pitch to celebrate their league title the other week which was a great gesture and the National League go and do this.

Darren, yeah, but we were in a relegation struggle not promotion !
    Plus the fact we have no money in the fines reserve.....plus we saved nearly 2k by Stewarding it ourselves..as Dacia would say....you do the maths!LOL

I agree with Daz,same as the yellow card for taking off your shirt after you score, ridiculous.