Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: New Club Badge

  1. #71
    When we get back to meadow park, we'll have a different identity to the one that left that's for sure. The club I once knew will still be in exile. With Red seats in the stands it'll still feel like Ciren, Whaddon or Evesham

  2. #72
    I maybe going slightly off piste on this one here bit I liken it to my ex-wife

    Found her doing the dirty on me with a good friend of mine as was I asleep downstairs.. I foolishly forgave her and tried to make it work for the sake of the kids.. Few months later she kicked out me out and said she didnít love me despite me desperately wanting to make it work.. I was over her in a few months and got on with my life and moved on..

    No, I didnít want the colours etc to change 18 months ago when it was banded around and was pretty vocal in doing so and was well narked off because of the flags.. But after being in lengthy discussions with the powers that be over 16 months ago I was won over.. Itís a badge and colours ffs it ainít the end of the world it's still GLOUCESTER CITY AFC and Iíll still be on the terraces and on the road North or South following OUR football club in the future and not AFC Gloucester 😂

    So what Iím ultimately trying to say is GET THE F@&# OVER IT AND MOVE ON
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 17-04-19 at 04:19 PM.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I maybe going slightly off piste on this one here bit I liken it to my ex-wife

    Found her doing the dirty on me with a good friend of mine as was I asleep downstairs.. I foolishly forgave her and tried to make it work for the sake of the kids.. Few months later she kicked out me out and said she didn’t love me despite me desperately wanting to make it work.. I was over her in a few months and got on with my life and moved on..

    No, I didn’t want the colours etc to change 18 months ago when it was banded around and was pretty vocal in doing so and was well narked off because of the flags.. But after being in lengthy discussions with the powers that be over 16 months ago I was won over.. It’s a badge and colours ffs it ain’t the end of the world it's still GLOUCESTER CITY AFC and I’ll still be on the terraces and on the road North or South following OUR football club in the future and not AFC Gloucester ��

    So what I’m ultimately trying to say is GET THE F@&# OVER IT AND MOVE ON
    Christ Ray, how many times do I have to apologise for that.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  4. #74
    We should get over it two days after the Ďlaunchí when some people can't get over Westbury changing to it yellow 30+ years ago?

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Christ Ray, how many times do I have to apologise for that.
    Till 3:01pm on our return at MP

  6. #76
    I really don't see the point of the change. All it seems to have done is annoy hardcore fans. It's like they think that a new badge and different colour kit is suddenly going to bring loads of new fans, but they won't care either. I'd rather the powers that be spent the time and money on sorting the team out and building the ground. They are the two things that will attract fans.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    I really don't see the point of the change. All it seems to have done is annoy hardcore fans. It's like they think that a new badge and different colour kit is suddenly going to bring loads of new fans, but they won't care either. I'd rather the powers that be spent the time and money on sorting the team out and building the ground. They are the two things that will attract fans.
    Don't always agree with every thing you say Darren but you have hit the nail on the head this time

  8. #78
    Don't always agree with every thing you say Young Alfie but you have hit the nail on the head this time

  9. #79

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    1,054
    https://fanbanter.co.uk/hope-you-liq...ew-club-crest/

    And people don’t like our new badge....

  10. #80
    We are one of quite a few clubs changing their badges for next season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •