Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Club Badge

Small world.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'll stay less than 3 1/2 hours from home with my heavily pregnant wife Gladders, shit fan, good husband.
    Not a shit fan you have done your bit - and Iím sure a great husband best wishes to u both - and we are all entitled to our views .

Can anyone get a picture of this new badge I want to be first to get a tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Not a shit fan you have done your bit - and Iím sure a great husband best wishes to u both - and we are all entitled to our views .
    Thank you and indeed we are. However, the number of games attended and distance travelled is often used as a stick to beat those that don't agree with what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Your wife is also called Gladders?
    My grammar outed by someone who was literally pissing themselves earlier. Hope you've changed your trousers

My grammar outed by someone who was literally pissing themselves earlier. Hope you've changed your trousers
    Got shorts on tonight. Thanks for the concern though 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Can anyone get a picture of this new badge I want to be first to get a tattoo.
    I'd chip in to a Crowdfunder for that.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'd chip in to a Crowdfunder for that.
    £110 itís gonna cost 2hr sitting Iíve already made enquires 😂

From Gladders to Bladders?

Can't help but wonder if the club have been busy all afternoon fielding calls from FC United of Manchester asking if they are getting any commission for the design..........

Must say I'm not struck on the new design if I'm honest, as others have said it just looks cluttered and too busy. Going to hold my hands up and admit that I was never keen either on the previous badge (preferred the coat of arms but copyright sank that one) but that one was better in my view of showcasing the club. This one doesn't do it for me I'm afraid, not being negative as well before I get accused of that most heinous of crimes.

I can't help also but feel a bit disappointed as well about the way this has come about, the whole thing should have been managed much better without getting people riled up in terms of some form of engagement. I think back to the end of one season a couple of years ago when the kit choices were provided to supporters, four decent designs which got really people engaged and motivated. The seemed the best way to do it but the club seem to have gone for the exact opposite which is a massive shame.