Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Club Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Yeah, what a horrible man going down there on a weeknight doing his best to help us this Saturday eh!!!
    Businessman, kit designer, registration form filler, football scout. Hats off to him, but from experience doing too much can lead to burnout, important to delegate

I thought Baylo was chief scout? Fair play to AP for going down, but does he have any scouting experience?

Big result by the way. Justice done, and some. Hope the Truro players are tired. That suspension won't kick in in time will it?

Seems AP is not everyone’s cup of tea but this is someone Gloucester City has been crying out for years! Self made businessmen with a connection to the club, hands on and determined to get stuff done,I really hope he sticks around and helps us onto the next level.COYY&R!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I thought Baylo was chief scout? Fair play to AP for going down, but does he have any scouting experience?
    Have heard Truro might be fielding some of the under elevens on Saturday so I can see the logic

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Yeah, what a horrible man going down there on a weeknight doing his best to help us this Saturday eh!!!
    Absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    We are non league club run by people with day jobs and volunteers. Chill out everyone, perhaps everyone can moan like hell after Easter. Boxing day at merthyr and home to Swindon supermarine nyd if not careful
    With all due respect we were a non league club run by people with day jobs and volunteers under the old management and communication was tenfold what it is now

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Baylo was unavailable due to work and Cookie wanted them watched. If he didn't feel AP was up to it, he wouldn't have sent him

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    With this thread and the Ricay one the COF is a place where people can vent their spleen about subjects put on to this forum and into the public domain I make the following observations,my opinion alone obviously
    Those who have held office but no longer do so (with a couple of exceptions) must take a bitter pill each morning to keep up the banal rhetoric
    To be bickering over a colour of a shirt or Club badge for thread shows people care but are fed up of our exile.
    Clearly the badge and colours are important to the people who have imposed this decision on the club, so why shouldn’t it be as important to everyone else?

So the launch was amateurish and the colours are disputed but if we are going with this badge (as we don’t have any choice) can we at least change a few bits on it to make it better.

At minimum the squashed text around the top needs sorting and the copied and pasted shield needs redoing.

I wish I was good at Photoshop but you could change to a more modern font, ditch the date part at the top so the badge was round and put it at the bottom where the Latin is (ditch that), put the Gloucester City AFC around the top (see Truro) and change the shield and it’d be improved imo.