Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Club Badge

prorsum semper more like "gradum retrorsum" , i'll have the yellow and black on next season . "venient super te curru subiungere tigris"

Not against the idea of changing the badge, but I don't like this new one. It's a bit of a shopping list of a badge:

- Some English,
    - Some Latin,
    - A date,
    - Couple of footballs,
    - A boat,
    - The cathedral,
    - The docks,
    - Red and yellow stripes,
    - Red and yellow shield,
    - Sticky out bit at the top to fit in more text,

It lacks focus and feels like a year 9 Design project. I don't think it would look very good on merchandise (polo shirts, etc).

It's not bold and ambitious. Just all very average. Kinda cements the club where they are rather than pushing on. Nobody outside of this small group of fans is going to talk about it.

At least the tiger stood out amongst all the other badges at this level (north and south).

Loads of good examples of distinctive badges on the internet.

Opportunity missed.

I invite anyone to Google Image the letters "GC".

Of course some will be trademarked.. but a simple couple of letters and nothing else would be so much better and, equally importantly, marketable.

It would be instantly recognisable throughout the city.

Shouldn't cost the world to put together either.

Thought that was Broadway Tower on the badge initially. Never seen the Cathedral represented like that before.

As I was scrolling through Twitter I saw the badge tweeted by Kesey’s and didn’t realise it was our new badge, honestly thought it was Broadway FC and Severn Sport were doing a match commentary on them or similar.

All over a Club badge!
    Sure there’s a lot going on in there and it does look a bit like Broadway tower [perhaps it’s to remind us of our stay at Evesham] but it’s only a badge.
    Our first tiger with a curly tail was awful, the second not a lot better, let’s move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilesy View Post
    I invite anyone to Google Image the letters "GC".
    All I got was Gemma Collins falling over on her arse

What a badge that would make.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

[QUOTE=Pims manager again;14428] [perhaps it’s to remind us of our stay at Evesham]

I think this season and our stay at Evesham is best forgotten.

http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/...ision_id=42249

Take your pick and none of us would agree on our top three.

Weston
    Hampton
    Eastbourne

are mine.

Just goes to show how personal tastes differ, as Eastbourne's is, in my opinion, far and away the worst.

I didn't even now Tommy Cooper hailed from the area.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.