Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presentation Night - May 3rd

Presentation Night - May 3rd

The Supporters Trust are pleased to announce that the end of season presentation evening will take place on Friday 3rd May at The Walls Club in Barnwood.

The event will start at 7.30pm where the awards for the supporters and players player of the season amongst others will be handed out.

Tickets cost just £5 per person (which includes a buffet) and all supporters and their families are welcome to attend. Tickets will be on sale at our final 2 home games of the season (today and Easter Monday).

We look forward to seeing you all on the evening.

You can buy your tickets from Dave on the coach to Truro or from Trevor at Monday's game at Evesham

If you’ve not got your ticket yet, they will be available to buy on the coach on Saturday

Does anyone know whether they can be bought on the night. I'm not sure whether I'm going to get away from work in time, but if I did then I'd like to nip down.

We've sold a fair few, and plenty more have said they're buying them on Saturday, but the hall holds 200+ so I'm sure there will be some available on the door.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

We’ve not had a ‘bump’ on the COF for a while.

BUMP!

Bumpity bump!

Get yourself there. With recent developments it should be an interesting evening!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I second that, hurry up Dave let’s buy cheese 😉

Enjoy the evening everyone. Unable to be there due to family commitment.
    Spencer Hamilton my tip for club player of the season but obviously loaned FB might nick it for his contribution.

For those of you who are watching this forum live, know who I am and what I stand for, know what I look like, and also actually give a fuck, you will notice I am not there. I would like to congratulate the players especially, I didn't think we were going to do it this season but they proved me wrong.

Thank you.