Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Ricay.

[QUOTE=Ray Tango;14400]
    Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post
    AGREED ! can't remember the Trust being in such poor shape in years. I can see why Taff resigned.[/QUOTE

Why don’t you come to games and actually support the team and the club but insist on lingering about to stick the boot in when things arent going all that well?
    If and when this Club returns to Gloucester I will do just that. Considering I worked voluntarily in the Board room for over 13 years and that included food catering for the players when most supporters had left the ground after the game, I find your comments offensive.

Will be good to see you back Sandra, you were a great servant to the club.

[QUOTE=City supporter;14419]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    If and when this Club returns to Gloucester I will do just that. Considering I worked voluntarily in the Board room for over 13 years and that included food catering for the players when most supporters had left the ground after the game, I find your comments offensive.
    Well done for you efforts thatís very admirable and Iím not taking that away.

But A.... We are coming home thatís for sure in 2020

B... I find your comments to Dave and Dom offensive

C... Look forward to the future of this club personally I think itís gonna be very rosey when weíre back home

D... See you in 2020

[QUOTE=Ray Tango;14421]
    Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post

Well done for you efforts that’s very admirable and I’m not taking that away.

But A.... We are coming home that’s for sure in 2020

B... I find your comments to Dave and Dom offensive

C... Look forward to the future of this club personally I think it’s gonna be very rosey when we’re back home

D... See you in 2020
    FYI......I was a Trust Board Member for a good number of years, so am well aware of the hard work involved. I wish the new Trust Board the very best of luck with their endeavours to keep this Club afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    I am really worried this evening that the way things are going, whether the club is relegated or not, a number of other people are likely to leave and I wonder how EMG will do on his own. The number of volunteers are at an all time low, so if any of the people at the top call it a day too, I really fear for the future. The revolving door is still spinning wildly and who can stop it; and most importantly, does anyone know how to stop it?
    Considering the only person whoís left is CG and there are more volunteers than when Harris and Dunstan checked out...Weíve also got a tonne of volunteers and more willing to help in the wings and the ST looks in real good shape... Also I donít know who youíre on about whoís gonna leave next at the top?

lets stop all of the bickering on here, everyone who has posted on here loves the club and wants what is best for it, we all have different opinions which others will find good or bad, but this is doing the reputation of the club and the loyal supporters no good.

Lets get back to all the positives, it looks like we are coming home and if we like it or not the board want a fresh start for the club, that is all it is a fresh start. We have had 35 years of good and bad times in yellow and black but hopefully this is new beginning with a reasonable stadium and a director (love or dislike) who seems to be a supporter in addition to his other roles.

Those of who are against all these changes at least give it a chance

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    lets stop all of the bickering on here, everyone who has posted on here loves the club and wants what is best for it, we all have different opinions which others will find good or bad, but this is doing the reputation of the club and the loyal supporters no good.

Lets get back to all the positives, it looks like we are coming home and if we like it or not the board want a fresh start for the club, that is all it is a fresh start. We have had 35 years of good and bad times in yellow and black but hopefully this is new beginning with a reasonable stadium and a director (love or dislike) who seems to be a supporter in addition to his other roles.

Those of who are against all these changes at least give it a chance
    Excellent post. As CG put via TM - AP maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but imo ( Not Chris Gages ) he progressing us towards MP. Let’s no fall out amongst ourselves may we have been a too friendly a club and I hope this is not lost should/if when climb to higher leagues. Come on you - I’m not sure .......

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Come on you - I’m not sure .......
    So what's it to be?

COYRYB?

COYRY?

COYRB?

COYR?

COYINS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Considering the only person whoís left is CG and there are more volunteers than when Harris and Dunstan checked out
    Quality not quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    Quality not quantity.
    Itís my understanding that many of the new volunteers now and myself included werenít given the time of day when putting ourselves forward for volunteer roles etc back then