Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Ricay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Itís my understanding that many of the new volunteers now and myself included werenít given the time of day when putting ourselves forward for volunteer roles etc back then
    That's a big bit of bait you've got dangling off the hook Easty, I won't take a bite though I'm afraid

It's fantastic you are now reformed and engaged with the club, let's leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    That's a big bit of bait you've got dangling off the hook Easty, I won't take a bite though I'm afraid

It's fantastic you are now reformed and engaged with the club, let's leave it at that
    Itís not intended to be bait at all just calling it as I saw it at that time rightly or wrongly. Emotions are running high this week and I fully understand why believe me.
    We all want the best for City thatís for sure and thereís no denying that.
    Weíre all never gonna agree on everything and thatís life, Iíve got a yellow and black kitchen believe it or not ffs so I donít fancy repainting and tiling that in the summer either..

Now letís concentrate on beating that lot down in Cornwall on Saturday

Get a red kettle and toaster.

Job jobbed.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.