Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CG

Ray, keep off the Eggs Benedict with buttermilk chicken.

You'd be healthier doing heroin.

Thank you for all the hard work Chris. All the best and I hope we see you at some games in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Are we seriously going to peddle the line that this was to do with having a day job when we all know the real reason?
    Matt, if that is directed at me, I honestly do not know the real reason as you put it, I was just putting forward a possibility that the hours he was putting in wasn't sustainable with what else he does / wants to do in his life

Just to add my voice to the gratitude and respect for Chris for his support, encouragement and sheer hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    Matt, if that is directed at me, I honestly do not know the real reason as you put it, I was just putting forward a possibility that the hours he was putting in wasn't sustainable with what else he does / wants to do in his life
    Not aimed at anyone in particular Trev, just surprised that we are supposedly 9 months from returning, and given the huge increase in off-pitch logistics, organisation, admin etc that will entail, that we are seeing good people leaving the club because they feel they can’t make a positive contribution at a time when we surely need them most? No to mention that the ‘who’s who’ on the website has been updated and is markedly different from the management structure which Alex Petheram posted on here the other week.

Thanks Chris for all your efforts only spoke with you a couple of times and found you a really top bloke.Don't know why your going, same reason as so many others in the past I expect.

Shandy's breath?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

So two directors presently.

Extremely odd timing, club is deep in a relegation battle and at a time when the club needs all the support it can get, why not hold off on standing down until the end of the season, or at least making the announcement then.

And as for Ray having a pop at the 'old regime' in my opinion that is bang out of order.

According to the official website EMG is now vice chairman, no mention of Rob Ellis or Jody Gooding as board members though.

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/whos-who-2/

Sorry mixed up a Gage with a Gabb - best wishes all the same.

Off to brush my teeth