Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Egm

if you're in the chair mine's a pint

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    if you're in the chair mine's a pint
    Sure we can stretch to a pint of tap water

After our Club Chairman prematurely welcomed me as Supporters Trust chairman in his last programme notes, we had our first ST meeting for a while, this evening, and that has indeed become the case.

I'm honoured to take the role, and if I can represent our wonderful supporters half as well as my predecessors I'll have done a good job.
    Whilst I do indeed have a good relationship with those who currently run our Club, I fully recognise that the ST is in place to represent the fans and that's what I'll endeavour to do. That said, I believe that good relationship will only help in building a stronger bond between the two, which can, in my opinion, only be beneficial to all.

We all want the same thing, and that's a successful team, representing our great City, in our great City.

I believe exciting times are just around the corner, so let's embrace them together.

See you Saturday!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

It was a very productive and informative meeting and appears that Mr Jenner is #InTheKnow

Iím also very glad to be on board and now we all can finally concentrate on getting this club home and pull in the same direction and bring some fun to events that includes all the family

As Dave says exciting times definitely finally lie ahead

Congratulations Dave, and best wishes to you and the other board members. I agree about the importance of finding some fun in it all too. That helps keep you going

I second Noah's comment Mr Chairman.

Congratulations Dave - the lunatic has finally taken over the asylum

Plenty to choose from, Si, plenty to choose from!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Well done Dave imo there could be no better person to hold the post.

Well done Dave, good choice.