Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Egm

Egm

Just to remind you all that there is an EGM this coming Tuesday at the Walls Club, starting at 7 pm

The purpose of the meeting is for us to formally approve the folk that have put their names forward to serve on the Trust Board

Hope to see you all there

So home from the EGM, good meeting with a decent number of a Trust Members attending
    Thanks were given to those that have stepped down recently from the Board

Ian De Maria read out the list of Trust Members who have put their names forward to serve on the Board, namely
    Matt Bowman
    Dave Jones
    Dan King
    Robin Mogg
    Andrew Jackson
    Mark East
    Steve Merret

It was a unaminos vote that they are accepted onto the Trust Board

The new Trust Board will meet for the first time next week and look forward to working with the club as we enter this exciting time in getting back home

Thanks to you all.

Good people.

many thanks to you all

p.s. see other post for Gloucester Day celebrations in Sept ...

Who is in the chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Who is in the chair?
    We will be having our first meeting, hopefully next week, where we will decide a Chair and Secretary and other roles for the new Board

Interestingly the Chairman, in his matchday programme notes yesterday, revealed the name of the next Chairman of the Supporters’ Trust. The previous post stated that the newly elected Board would be meeting this week to appoint a Chairman along with other vacant positions. This is of course part of the democratic process and in line with the Trust constitution.

As a Trust member, I would have preferred to have been told the name of the next Chairman through a channel other than the Football Club.

I would also add that members of the previous Trust Board displayed a positive, forward looking approach, always attempting to represent the best interests of the members. It requires both sides to engage with each other in order for any relationship to be successful.

I read that too Taff and he is incorrect in what he said. At this moment we do not have a chair person of the Trust and any of the board can put themselves forward when we have our meeting - just trying to find out when the Farmers Club is free for us to have a meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Interestingly the Chairman, in his matchday programme notes yesterday, revealed the name of the next Chairman of the Supporters’ Trust. The previous post stated that the newly elected Board would be meeting this week to appoint a Chairman along with other vacant positions. This is of course part of the democratic process and in line with the Trust constitution.

As a Trust member, I would have preferred to have been told the name of the next Chairman through a channel other than the Football Club.

I would also add that members of the previous Trust Board displayed a positive, forward looking approach, always attempting to represent the best interests of the members. It requires both sides to engage with each other in order for any relationship to be successful.
    Totally agree with your response Taff. It would seem the days are long gone when the Club actually bothered to consult with the Trust. I would like to remind those I/C, the Trust has supported both financially and operationally GCAFC for many years.