Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Truro Sat 20th April

What a goal that is. Fab is clearly too good for this level. I wonder what the odds of him being here next season are?

Also great save by King and great finish by Jake (great assist from Fab there too).

Looking forward to this afternoon. Get a rare home win to put ourselves safe.

Fab is a class act, if we are to progress in any league we need players of his ability within the squad otherwise it will be season after season of survival.
    Easy for me to say so as I do not hold the purse strings, would love him to stay, it would show ambition and perhaps attract better players.
    Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    An even better goal than Slough. Pure class.
    It was a great goal no doubt, add to the fact it went in off the bar adds the wow factor but his goal against Slough was such a technicaly difficult goal to score i think that pips it.

Fab is a class act, if we are to progress in any league we need players of his ability within the squad otherwise it will be season after season of survival.
    Easy for me to say so as I do not hold the purse strings, would love him to stay, it would show ambition and perhaps attract better players.
    Food for thought.
    Id say the chances are almost impossible just because as it stands he is a full time footballer and going PT probably wont pay the bills...

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I’d say the chances are almost impossible just because as it stands he is a full time footballer and going PT probably won’t pay the bills...
    A seasons loan would suffice.��

A seasons loan would suffice.��
    Out of contract at the end of the season at FGR.