Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Truro Sat 20th April

Just beat Truro and we are looking very pretty. COYY.

Morning!
    Had our usual last minute could of cancellations, so we have a few seats left if anyone wakes up on this beautiful morning and fancies a trip to the seaside.

Let's do this!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Best wishes to all travelling along with the team, especially Spencer Hamilton.

My football duties take me elsewhere today and Monday but will be watching updates with keen interest.

Hope that's not a dig Dave my kids come before going to football. I have never cancelled last minute before.

Get the 3 points and let's stay up. Than we can forget about this season and maybe look forward to playing at home next season

Quote Originally Posted by Davem city fan View Post
    Hope that's not a dig Dave my kids come before going to football. I have never cancelled last minute before.

Get the 3 points and let's stay up. Than we can forget about this season and maybe look forward to playing at home next season
    No, it was a post to say we'd had a couple of last minute cancellations, as we usually do, and there was plenty of room for any last minute travellers (and we got one!)

That's why I replied to your message saying no problem with a little thumbs up.

I know there has been plenty of poison around lately mate, but not from me.

Hope all is good with the Fam, and we'll bring the 3 points home with us!

See you Monday!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

All about the football today, three points would get Easter off to a cracking start

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/li...radio_cornwall Commentary on BBC Cornwall for anyone who can't make it

2nd half underway, we're 1-0 and it sounds like a stunner from Fabs again
    Last edited by charlie; 20-04-19 at 04:13 PM.

Tom King saved a Truro penalty

Jackson has just scored a second for City

10 minutes plus stoppages to go (unless another Truro player manages to get the match abandoned )