Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne Sat 6th April

What a joke! Concord would have moved into the play offs aswell,this could cost us very dearly.
    Really donít know why when things like this happen the remainder of the time is played out with the same score as it stood.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    What a joke! Concord would have moved into the play offs aswell,this could cost us very dearly.
    Really don’t know why when things like this happen the remainder of the time is played out with the same score as it stood.
    So you want Concord to go all the way to Truro to play 15 minutes?

Truro have form for dodgy decisions and games getting postponed to be replayed midweek. National League should be investigating them not allowing it to happen. Hospital is less than 5 mins drive away ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    From the sounds of it the injury was really bad as he was screaming in pain and any movement made it worse.
    I broke my arm in two places and dislocated my shoulder playing football in Somerset had to walk to the hospital to find there was no doctor on duty. The doctor finally arrived at nine o'clock at night. Kids of today I just don't know.

I thought if the game was played over a certain amount of time and then abandoned this would stand, maybe Brandman can confirm

The three teams with the worst form over the last 5 games are Chippenham, Truro and Billericay. Our next three fixtures.

So you want Concord to go all the way to Truro to play 15 minutes?
    Well they our going to go and play 90 minutes anyway starting at 0-0 si I would take a wild guess and say they would prefer to go and play 15 minutes while winning 0-1.
    What do you think they would prefer Darran?
    Last edited by Spanish tiger; 06-04-19 at 10:10 PM.

I've not read into it, but I imagine that Truro player would have found a way off the pitch if his team were winning rather than losing.

Eastbourne have got some tough fixtures in their last four. It's really possible they could lose all four. I wonder if they looked at today as their last real chance for points.

From the sounds of it the injury was really bad as he was screaming in pain and any movement made it worse.
    With my newfound medical training (as verified by DrBob), I prescribe a course of Dr Choppers HTFU

https://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.